Thursday, March 12, 2009

36 Weeks!

...4 to go...we hope anyway! Actually I wish it was more like 2 weeks to go, but Max doesn't seem to be cooperating. We had our first doctor appointment today where she checked to see how much (if any) dilated I am. Big, fat ZERO centimeters so far. She said not to let it worry us, that the dilation can happen all at one time or may be spread out over the next few weeks. My blood pressure was perfect again, and Max is back to measuring right on target (for a while he had been measuring a couple of weeks ahead). I don't think my wished-for date of March 28 is very realistic at this point, but we'll see! :)

We're think we're pretty close to ready for Max's arrival. We've gotten so many clothes and diapers and wipes and other fun stuff. The nursey will be complete after my parents come to visit next weekend and bring our rocker/glider. I've actually MOSTLY got my bag packed for the hospital. Just need a couple more things and I'll be ready to go.

Matt and I were watching "A Baby Story" on TLC the other day and he said "I can't watch this anymore! I'm so jealous that these people get to meet their babies and we have to wait!" More than not being pregnant anymore because I'm uncomfortable, we're just so ready for it to be over so we can bring Max home and start being parents already!!

Hope you're all having a great week! Talk to you/see you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment