Saturday, July 11, 2009

Back to Work!

This week I went back to work.....

The first day there was tons of crying, second day - not as much, third day - almost no crying...but enough about me. Max did great! :) No, I actually just had a little breakdown Sunday night before we went to bed, and didn't cry at all the next day. I just keep telling myself it's 1 day at a time. If I think about it being every day, every week, I can't handle it. Max did great at Ms. Wanda's. The first day took a little adjusting for him, but since then he has been napping and eating very well. I am exhausted after a full week of working, but it's not so bad. I still wish I could be home with him, but since that isn't an option we'll just make the most of it!

Max is getting so big and active! The video is our first attempts in "helping" him roll over. We think it won't be long before he does it on his own! In the video, you'll see Tip Top - I believe he made an appearance in my last post. Tip Top is quickly becoming a very important member of the family. If you look closely toward the end of the video (around the 52 sec mark) Tip Top falls off the ottommon and Max's face is pretty funny.

Max's Oma, Jiggs, and Aunt Em are here this weekend. He has had a great time showing them all of his new tricks. I'll try to post another video soon of him mimicking the sounds we make. So cute! :) Today we're going to have our first mall outing with Max...we'll see how that goes!

Hope you all have a wonderful (hot!) weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment