Thursday, February 5, 2009

31 Weeks...

Hi all! Quick update...

Went to the dr this morning and all is well. She's very happy with my weight gain, blood pressure, and glucose levels. Seems I'm healthier in pregnancy than not. But no, that does not mean I plan to stay pregnant and have 12 kids or so. :)

Max is measuring about 2 weeks ahead, which is perfectly normal. Last dr appointment, he was measuring about 10 days ahead, so it seems like he's growing fast. The doc said as long as he's measuring within 3 weeks of actual that nothing will change with my due date.

So I have about 9 weeks to go, and we're really getting ready to meet him! This next few weeks is full of baby showers - one this Saturday, one on the 22nd, and one on the 28th. I'm so excited to see everyone and get all the new fun stuff for Max! Thanks in advance to everyone who attends the showers!

Hope you're all having a great week! More soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment