Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Fun day in baby land!

Happy Wednesday all! Sorry we haven't posted anything since the BIG NEWS was announced last week, but I've been trying to get the ultrasound pictures scanned so I can include them. Well, it hasn't happened yet...I'll try to get them done today.

We are all SO EXCITED that we're having a boy!! Obviously we would have been happy with either, but we didn't make much of a secret that we wanted the first one to be a boy. The first Greer boy - he'll have fun being dressed up by all his female cousins for the next 12 or so years! :) Baby Max (yes, that is his name) was a little over 9 oz last week and as healthy as can be!

Yesterday in baby land was a lot of fun. First I got a call from USA Baby that our crib has come in, so we'll pick it up this weekend. Then Matt called to tell me we had a big box from Amazon - our bedding had come in! We LOVE IT! It turned out so much better than we thought. Picture is below. When we get the crib set up and the bedding in the room I'll send actual pictures.




The other very exciting thing yesterday was that Matt was able to feel Max moving around for the first time last night. I'm not sure what I ate yesterday that Max either loved or hated, but he was acting out last night turning flips and dancing around for hours! I think Matt was a little freaked out, but he'll get used to it like I have! If you haven't ever had a baby, it really is an odd feeling. It also feels great because you know he's doing well in there and growing like he should!

OK, I'm going to be late for work. I promise to get the ultrasound pictures posted soon.

Love you guys!!

1 comment: