Thursday, November 6, 2008

Lots of fascinating info....

...OK, not really. I'm really only posting today to say that I don't really have a lot to post about! We're so excited about the ultrasound next week! I can't wait to finally prove to Matt that I'm right and it's a girl! :) I feel like after next Thursday, we'll really be able to get the ball rolling and start buying stuff and getting prepared...you all know how I like to be prepared!

So I promised that I wouldn't get political on here because this is supposed to be about family and baby, but I want to say one thing and I'll leave it alone. I'm sure you all know I'm disappointed about the election this week, even though I'm not surprised at all. However, I truly hope that Obama can prove us all wrong and really make some changes for the better. If my team couldn't win, I pray that the team that did win will be successful at bringing this country together and making the future better for my children. And if they don't, here's looking forward to 2012!! Maybe this was the wake-up call our party needs to get it together.

Ok, that's it. Last time, I promise. :)

I hope you all have a great weekend, and I can't wait until next Thursday when I can post about baby Maya or baby Max/Miles/??????

Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment