Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Pics are finally here!

Hi all! So sorry for the delay, but I finally managed to get the ultrasound pics into a format that I could save onto the blog.

Enjoy!



This is the proof of baby Max as opposed to baby Maya! If you need help figuring this one out, it's as if he were sitting on the camera - top is one leg bottom is the other leg, then the "Max" part in the middle. Get it now?


This is one from the side - you can see his head and belly, then one arm with his hand next to his head. Yes, we know it looks like his head is separated from his body, but the technician assured us all was fine! :)


This is one of the 3D pictures. The doctor says these will turn out a lot better in the next ultrasound in the 3rd trimester. Right now he's so small it's hard to see a lot.


Last one - this one is Matt's favorite. He says he can tell that Max has my nose...the Ward nose!
Max is moving around more and more now, which I love for the most part. The only time I don't love it so much is when I get up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night and he decides it's time to play. Usually takes a while to get back to sleep after that.
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!! We certainly know what we have to be thankful for this year!
Love you guys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment